Robert E. Zucker Author Events
With the publiction of several books, author Robert E. Zucker has been providing free presentations, displays and book talks throughout Southern Arizona.
Robert is available to give presentations on a variety of subjects, including the history and legends of the Santa Catalina Mountains, Tucson entertainment history, and parapsychology.
For more information call 520-623-3733 or email Bob: [email protected]
See a selection of publishedd books and previous events below.
Download a free PDF copy
of the current catalog edition of Arizona Bookshelf.
Author Presentations & Displays
- Feb 24-25 Buffalo Bill Cody Days, Oracle, display & presentation
- June 5 Desert Gold Diggers Club, presentation
- Feb 25-26 Buffalo Bill Cody Days, Oracle, display & presentation
- Sept 24 Tucson Musicians Museum Induction Ceremony, TCC, display
- Oct 15 All-Zone Bookfest Author’s Table, JCC, display
- Nov 18 Mostly Books Author’s Table, Tucson, display
- Feb 27-28 Buffalo Bill Cody Days, Oracle, display & presentation
- April 23 Oracle Oaks Festival, display & presentation
- May 19 Saddlebrooke Community Center, display & presentation
- June 4 Western Parks Store, presentation
- Nov 13 Tucson Musicians Museum Induction Ceremony, TCC, display
- Dec 14 Oro Valley Public Library, presentation
- Jan 3 Oracle Inn- “Treasures of the Santa Catalinas” Book Launch 1, Oracle Inn
- Jan 10 Oracle Inn- “Treasures of the Santa Catalinas” Book Launch 2, Oracle Inn
- Jan 28 Detector’s Club monthly meeting, Tucson, presentation
- Feb 17 The Forum, Tucson, presentation
- April 11 Oro Valley Settler’s Day, Steam Pump Ranch, display & presentation
- April 18 Oracle Oaks Festival, Oracle, display
- April 19 Catalina State Park, AZ Parks Camping, presentation
- May 6 Desert Hills Social Center, Green Valley, presentation
- May 20 Gold Prospectors Association, Tucson, presentation
- July 9 Summit Hut, Speedway location, Tucson, presentation
- Sept 5 Club Congress Rock ‘n Roll Museum, Tucson, display
- Nov 21 Tubac Presidio State Park, presentation
Take A Peak at BZB Books
"Entertaining Tucson Across the Decades"
By Robert E. Zucker (3 volume set). Thousands of entertainers and hundreds of bands in the local Tucson, Arizona entertainment scene between the 1950s into the 2000s.
"Treasures of the Santa Catalina Mountains"
By Robert E. Zucker, collaborated with Flint Carter. Legends of the lost Iron Door Mine, a lost city and a lost mission in the Santa Catalina Mountains, north of Tucson, Arizona. The story of mining and Buffalo Bill Cody in Oracle. 435 pages.
"Kabbalah's Secret Circles"
By Robert E. Zucker. Discover the hidden world of Jewish mysticism over the centuries, follow the development of the Sefer Yetzirah, Book of Creation and devise your own Kabbalah Wheel to permutated the 231 Gates.
"Searching for Arizona's Buried Treasures"
By Mr. Ron Quinn. Treasure hunting in Southern Arizona, four friends unearth a medium-size treasure south of Tucson, Arizona, which consisted of 82 pounds of Spanish gold bullion. Ron passed away in August 2016.
"Canyon of Gold, Buffalo Bill & The Legendary Iron Door Mine Treasure"
By William "Flint" Carter. Follow the decades-long effort by Carter to prospect and mine the Cañada del Oro (Canyon of Gold) in the Santa Catalina Mountains for silver and gold.
By Ron Quinn. This is a collection of stories about odd and unusual occurrences, disappearing circumstances, sightings of little people, very strange and unexplained tales, and other mysterious phenomenon.
"Twilight of Consciousness
"By Robert E. Zucker. Learn how to achieve dream awareness and astral projection experiences with simple, easy to follow, techniques.
By Robert E. Zucker. The Traveling Show is a collection of poems and artwork that ravels together a storyline of the lives of the people who pass through one’s life.
Tucson Entertainment Book
The 2018 Entertainment Book for Tucson and Phoenix, Arizona is available online exclusively. Check for this week's special offers. Check out the New 2018 Entertainment Book Now!
Download Free Comic Books
James Babcock has been drawing comic books in Tucson for decades. He got his publishing start with the Youth Awareness Press, Tucson Teen and Magazine newspapers. Read an download free PDF comic cartoons, drawn by James Babcock and Richard Konkle.
Other Book Titles
Contact BZB and Purchase Options
The above books are all available on Amazon.com in paperback and Kindle formats. If purchasing on Amazon is not an option, there are several other ways to buy copies:
- Local Merchants: Antigone Books Mostly Books, Oralce Inn Steakhouse (Oracle, AZ), Summit Hut (both locations).
- Call Direct at 520-623-3733 and order by phone. 10% discount and only $3.50 shipping. Tax is included.
- For any questions, call the above number of email [email protected].
© 2015-2018 EMOL.org Entertainment Magazine. All rights reserved.